Denali Ingredients includes two modern food ingredients manufacturing and warehouse facilities in New Berlin, Wisconsin with a combination of 110,000 square feet of space, serving the ice cream, confectionary, bakery and foodservice markets. Millions of dollars have been invested the past several years to create some of the best ingredients facilities available anywhere. Highlights include:
- Modern manufacturing equipment designed to deliver top-quality ice cream ingredient products in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Research and Development facility staffed with seasoned professionals with over 100 years’ combined food technology experience.
- SQF Level 2 certification at both plants, demonstrating Denali’s commitment to the highest level of food safety available.
- Pilot plant offers a scaled-down version of a dairy manufacturing facility that can run your specific formulations and get real-world results.
- Additional equipment available to run a variety of pack sizes for flexibility and convenience.
These are just some of the ways Denali Ingredients demonstrates its commitment to excellence upon which the company has grown.