The bi-annual Denali Ingredients Flavor Innovation has been released! Did you know that cookie dough flavors have grown 16% in a flat ice cream category*? We challenged ourselves to innovate on this trend and the results are… delicious! This spring, we are showing our new shaped doughs, such as stars and footballs. We’re also highlighting unique flavors and textures, such as the pie crust dough and a frosted cereal textured swirl.
- Stars & Stripes: Vanilla Ice Cream with Red & Blue Star-Shaped Dough and a Raspberry Swirl
- Cereal Flakes in Milk: Cereal Milk Flavored Ice Cream with a Frosted Cereal Textured Swirl
- Chunky Dough: Cookie Dough Flavored Ice Cream with Chunky Dough and Choco Chunks
- Churro: Churro Flavored Ice Cream with Churro Dough and a Cinnamon Swirl
- Football Brownie Sunday: Brownie Batter Flavored Ice Cream with Football-Shaped Fudge Brownie Bits
- Caramel Maple Pecan Pie: Brown Butter Flavored Ice Cream with Pie Crust Dough Pieces, Roasted Pecans, and a Maple Caramel Swirl
View our newest Flavor Innovation in its entirety as well as a past iteration on the Innovation page of our website. Contact your Denali sales representative to learn more and schedule a tasting session.
*2017 Cookie Dough flavored packaged ice cream sales over 2016. Nielsen xAOC 52 weeks ending 12-30-2017